The unfamiliar is not to be feared. Only once it is embraced can the unfamiliar become familiar and fear become understanding.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

luscious

a trip to valdivia (a city in the south of chile) has inspired me to eat healthier, or rather, fresher. we'll see how long it lasts, ha ha :)

enamorada with santiago in spring, my boyfriend living 15 minutes away (by bus, of course - i'm now the master of public transportation), my amazing friends/roomies/co-workers, our results here in southern cone, and getting back in shape :)

excited for christmas break in the u.s. with my family and friends there.

going to starbucks now for the second time this week. for a meeting, i promise :)

"sometimes i forget you're gringa. you have more flavor." - my feel good quote of the week, ha ha ha :)

looks like i have the adapting thing down...for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home